[squid-users] Join 5 squid+ ldap server to single server

From: Firdaus Tjahyadi <dausnux_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:57:25 +0700

Dear All

I have 5 group of internet user using ldap and we have 512Kb internet
bandwith from our ISP like this

1. Diamond = 256kb bandwith
2. Gold = 128kb bandwith
3. silver = 64kb bandwith
4. Bronze = 32kb bandwith
5. other = 32kb bandwith

i use squid_ldap_auth like this

auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -b
o=tes,c=id -f (&(uid=%s)(description=p6)) -h 10.1.1.1

i add attribute description=p1 until p5 to define internet group in
ldap server and
i set 5 proxy server for each group

now i want to join 5 proxy server into single proxy server

the problem parameter auth_param basic program is single line we can't
add the same parameter

from http://markmail.org/message/kqhn2j2wohmx4hjz#query:multiple%20squid%20ldap%20auth+page:1+mid:vgaa53tcjnol7psl+state:results

i imagine that i must create 5 groups in ldap add parameter

external_acl_type ldap_group %LOGIN /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_group

then create

acl proxy_groups external ldap_group diamond gold silver bronze other

then i create delay pools for bandwith management to each group

anny suggestion for the best solusion?

Thanks

Regards