Re: [squid-users] Ignoring query string from url

From: nitesh naik <niteshnaik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:15:57 +0530

Henrik,

With this approach I see that only one redirector process is being
used and requests are processed in serial order. This causes delay in
serving the objects and even response for cache object is slower.

I tried changing url_rewrite_concurrency to 1 but with this setting
squid is not caching the Object. I guess I need to use url rewrite
program which will process requests in parallel to handle the load of
5000 req/sec.

Regards
Nitesh