Re: [squid-users] Authentication between Samba 3 and Squid

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:04:20 +0100

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Adam McCarthy
<zeroonetwothree_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, but is there any good source on a Samba 3 + Squid 2.7 +
> Firefox/IE. I have tried tons at Google, and many are just flat out
> outdated and others just don't seem to work right, no matter how many
> times I double check my steps.

I'm really at trouble to understand what kind of issue you're having:
a Samba3-run domain should be the same as a Microsoft-run domain.
Maybe it'd be easier to look at this the other way around: can you
post the relevant configuration sections?
What would be needed is excerpts from:
- Samba on the DC
- Samba on the proxy
- Squid on the proxy