Re: [squid-users] Authentication between Samba 3 and Squid

From: Adam McCarthy <zeroonetwothree_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 05:56:21 -0500

What I meant was, I understand how it should be the same, what I mean
is, I can't seem to find a working guide to get either a AD domain or
a Samba3 domain. I guess it's mainly Samba that I am confusing about
configuring to work properly for Squid, but I can't seem to find an
overall guide to get it all working. I have tried ones that claim to
be for Windows controllers and always got stuff like:

"Host not configured to be member server" or similar.

Then net join says about not being able to get trust password.

So I'm completely stuck.