Re: [squid-users] Squid memory usage

From: nitesh naik <niteshnaik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 23:35:45 +0530

Thanks everyone for your reply.

I went through all these docs and also compiled squid with dmalloc
option and disabled memory_pool. Squid memory usage grows upto 12GB+
and squid stops responding when we try to rotate logs using squid -k
rotate.

I want squid up and running all the time even if its memory usage
grows double the allocate cache_mem value.

Regards
Nitesh