[squid-users] Fwd: deny_info customization

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lucio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:44:18 -0600

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: deny_info customization
Date: vendredi 07 novembre 2008
From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lucio_at_gmail.com>
To: squid-users_at_squid-cache.org

Hi Squids,

There are several questions I have about deny_info I couldnt find.

Looking at I found that %U corresponds url blocked, %w to wemaster email.
There are other several %'s that I dont understand, Is there a table that
explains them?

Is there a % that has error filename that should be called? The fact is I'm
doing a cgi-bin that includes additional information and includes error sys
pages.

Regards,

LD