[squid-users] Re: RE [squid-users] Update Accelerator, Squid and Windows Update Caching

From: D8TA <bkone2002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:27:22 -0800 (PST)

I am also interested in this topic. I have several offices running Windows XP
but have a Suse Linux server sitting in all the offices as a caching device.
It would be nice to have the clients in all the offices get their updates
from the server in their office instead of coming back to the corporate
office to get them from the WSUS box.

Anyone figure this out?