RE: [squid-users] URL Filtering for Squid

From: Thomas Raef <traef_at_ebasedsecurity.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 03:17:21 -0600

ufdbGuard is the best. You can get it from www.urlfilterdb.com

I like it because it's fast, updated frequently, easy to use and
customize. And the guy running it is extremely helpful.

No I am not related. I've used others in the past and when I finally
upon this one, I felt such a relief. The guy really is fantastic at
helping you achieve what you'd like (if possible) with his product.