[squid-users] URL Filtering for Squid

From: Alex Huxham <a.huxham_at_wellscs.somerset.sch.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:52:52 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Huxham
Sent: 10 November 2008 09:52
To: 'a bv'
Subject: RE: [squid-users] URL Filtering for Squid

Yes and no, there are free ones, however http://urlblacklist.com allows
you a FREE copy, only ONCE though, your first download of the blacklist
is free, its worth giving this a go, pretty much everything is
contained, you may need to just create a custom blacklist, white list to
allow/disallow sites not including in the lists.

QUOTE: TRY FOR FREE: You can try the service by downloading the
blacklist once for free.

Alex