RE: [squid-users] very basic question on enforcing use of proxy

From: Gregori Parker <Gregori.Parker_at_theplatform.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:24:32 -0800

You could enforce proxy-pac file via global policy, or depending on your network equipment, you may be able to do policy-based routing (route by port) and/or even wccp...there are a several ways to get squid inbetween your users and their http traffic that I would recommend exploring before doing transparent-mode anything.