Re: [squid-users] I need help to find my error

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:12:02 +1300

Mariel Sebedio wrote:
> Hello, I have a squid-2.6.STABLE16-2.fc8 on RHEL 5.1
>
> I need to access a this video on Macromedia-Flash but my squid
> configuration does not permit.
>
> This is de url:
> http://wireless.agilent.com/vcentral/viewvideo.aspx?vid=349
>
> When I test de page whitout squid this access open in the source the
> port 80 and 1935.
>
> When I conect through squid, the page does not open the video but in the
> access.log in the page have no errors.
>
> I copy the access.log, and my squid Ports configuration.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> Mariel

Squid does not handle non-HTTP streaming content on port 1935.

I'd put this down to a broken stream server denying your stream request
because it comes from a different IP than the initial HTTP video
front-end requests.

The only workaround is to selectively not use the proxy for such requests.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.2