Re: [squid-users] Squid Logging

From: Marcello Romani <mromani_at_ottotecnica.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 08:35:45 +0100

Amos Jeffries ha scritto:
> Ressa wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering can I made the squid log their activities to the
>> database server (such as MySQL or something) and is there any tools
>> can provide information from those database.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> 't would be a rarity. Especially as Squid does not natively support
> database logging and the daemon is still a relatively new feature.
>
> Amos

Hi,
     I have developed a perl script that does just that.
I have tested it against squid 2.7.head a few months ago, but I think it
should work fine on any squid version with daemon: feature.

Can I send an attachment to the mailing list or is there a
better/preferred method for this kind of things ?

--
Marcello Romani
Responsabile IT