Re: [squid-users] NTLM Password Cache on Squid ?

From: Jakob Curdes <jc_at_info-systems.de>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 18:24:25 +0100

> - When we change a password on the Active Directory,
> squid don't see the change before a lot of hours ...
That is an AD "feature". If you use AD groups, you can take somebody out
of the group and AD will happily repsond that the user is a group member
for several hours. You can easily check the AD answer using the squid
auth helper. Probably this can be configured on the AD side but I am not
an AD freak so I cannot help there.

HTH, J.Curdes