[squid-users] changing time in squid

From: Sameer Shinde <s2sameer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:45:40 +0000

Hi All,

I've Squid 3.0 stable 1 server running on Ubuntu server in our netowrk.
We've changed the ubuntu server's time as per our local timings i.e. UTC+5.30 But the same is not reflecting
in squid proxy. Proxy is picking up only UTC timings which We want to change to UTC+5.30.

I was reading some documentation for that in squid readme & on google, but couldn't get the much info on
how to change the time set.

I'm sure this is a quite common problem everyone must be facing, as everyone would like to change the timings
as per their local time servers. But I couldn't get enough information on this.

Quite strange...... or am I missing something?

Thanks & Regards,
Sameer Shinde.
Sr. Customer Support Engineer,
Email:- s2sameer_at_hotmail.com
M:- +91 98204 61580
http://www.geocities.com/s9sameer
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.