Re: [squid-users] How to interrupt ongoing transfers?

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 01:57:28 +0600

Just to see if I got this right, woudln't a timed delay pool as
<refill-rate> / <max-size> where refill-rate=0 (or 1 if 0 has problems?) and
max-size which makes both values as -1 at a certain time of the day for 1
min, be enough for this?

It seems it could work, but would like to know if I'm missing something
here.

Regards
HASSAN