Re: [squid-users] How to interrupt ongoing transfers?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:58:10 -0500

Someone may beat me to this, but I'm actually proposing a quote to a
company to implement quota services in Squid to support stuff just
like what you've asked for.

I'll keep the list posted about this. Hopefully I'll get the green
light in a week or so and can begin work on implementing the
functionality in Squid-2.

Thanks,

Adrian