[squid-users] please help

From: Matheus <mattheusk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:18:24 +0300

Hello squid gurus,
 i need help here please. is there anyone i can get help from around.
I need help with squid configuration. am green with this stuff but am
glad it exists and i truly want to be a part of it. I happen to be a
fast learner. my problem is that my squid is not fully configured. its
basic and i use it because it seems to be the one thing that can help
me with my very very slow internet. i wanted to build my own cache and
have squid more intelligent. reason is that i live in Uganda and
internet is 200 years behind developed countries, its very expensive
and again very slow, just to give you the picture, what we call
broadband is a link that has about 16/16 up and down. that crawls like
no man. i happen to run an internet cafe that supports my small
family, i need to maximise the slow internet efficinetly to aoid
situations like slow speed and one person on the LAN chewing up all
the available bandwidth at the exzpense of others.
please help

--
Matheus
P.O.Box 1402