RE: [squid-users] Problem accessing web with ICAP enabled.

From: Shailesh Mishra <shailesh_mishra_at_symantec.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:29:15 +0530

Ooops!

Sorry for the confusion Amos.
Here are the lines as it appears in my squid.conf file

icap_enable on
icap_service service_1 respmod_precache 0
icap://10.217.65.62:1344/avscanresp
icap_class class_1 service_1
icap_access class_1 allow all

The browser hangs with this configuration. Is there anything additional
I need to do here?
I have installed Squid3.0 Stable 7 via the available binary package
(rpm).

Regards,
Shailesh