Re: [squid-users] Problem accessing web with ICAP enabled.

From: Christos Tsantilas <christos_at_chtsanti.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:12:34 +0200

Hi Shailesh,
  you are giving too little info.
Which is your ICAP server? Are you sure it is not ICAP server
bug/misconfiguration?

If you think it is a squid3 bug please try to:
   - enable debug. To enable squid ICAP client debug use the following
line in your squid config file:
          debug_options ALL,1 93,9
      Or better use
           debug_options ALL,9
       to enable full squid3 debugging.
   - Use tcpdump or a similar tool to capture squid/ICAP server transaction.
   - Fill a bug report. If you think it is the bug 2443 append your
debug info here.

Regards,
      Christos