Re: [squid-users] Time based ACL

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 00:36:14 +0600

Yes, you're all right. It did work. I was worried if the existing pools
would get "reset" once time changes from 23:59 to 00:00. It did not, and
I'm so happy. :)

There is another question about delay_pools though. I want to have two
different delay_pools for different times:
24000/32000000 during 10:00-18:00, and
16000/16000000 during 18:00-02:00

For this, I had to define two different delay_class with different
delay_parameters. The problem with this setup is, when the switch over
happens at 18:00hrs, the old delay pool stats are not maintained. So,
someone who had (almost) zero bucket size, suddenly gets a full bucket size.
Is there a way to avoid this and make it work in a single delay_class?

Regards
HASSAN