[squid-users] Class 4 Delay pools

From: Johnny Edge <jedge_at_visafirst.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:11:31 +0200

Hello folks,

I have a NT Group based acl Squid setup. Everything is fine with it, except for I'd like to provide certain NT Security Groups with more bandwidth than others, i.e. allocate bw by username/groupname.
Atm the traffic control is done on a iproute2/tc basis which is not sufficient for my needs.

Is this possible and how? I can't find decent info on Class 4 dalay pools usage. Please advise.

Thanks,

-JE