RE: [squid-users] Handling websites that switch between http & https

From: Joseph L. Casale <JCasale_at_activenetwerx.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:16:48 -0700

>Define 'connection'. I suspect what you think of as a connection is not
>related to HTTP connections.

Amos,
Appreciate your help here, why I theorize connection was because what happens
when an SSL session is started versus a simple HTTP session. This is all related
to our users getting yahoo mail, the session toggles back and forth and I suspect
that is what is causing them to be logged out of the mail interface when attempting
to dl an attachment. I was thinking that had something to do with the proxy handling
the http versus the proxy passing through http.

Could I possibly tell squid to always do something with .yahoo.com such that a session
whether it be http or https from a server connection point of view be the same?

Thanks!
jlc