[squid-users] Internal DNS / External DNS configuraiton in squid

From: Tharanga Abeyseela <tharanga_at_roomsnet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:23:41 +0530

Hi folks,

Iam using squid 3 as my proxy and it has different ACL's. I need to use
internal usernames (user_at_mydomain.com) in access control list instead of
IP's . But my issue is iam resolving the names from external DNS server. is
there any way i can use in squid to use internal ip's from a intrnal DNS
server and others from external DNS server. this will ease my task .

many thanks,

Tharanga Abeyseela