RE: [squid-users] SquidGuard Replacement

From: Joseph L. Casale <JCasale_at_activenetwerx.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:32:40 -0700

>I wasn't able to access the systems with the SG-config today.
>So let's solve your problem with SG tomorrow instead of hunting for
>a "suboptimal" solution.
>Did you try to post your prob to Shalla / Christine Kronberg ?
>She is usually a great help.

Philipp,
It turned out to be the in-addr that was breaking it. I don't know if
it was at all related, but I thought to try without it after seeing
this without sg:
1231366747.608 749 192.168.0.44 TCP_MISS/200 2562 GET http://ad.yieldmanager.com/st? - DIRECT/76.13.212.11 text/html
Versus this with sg:
1231366679.400 48 192.168.0.44 TCP_MISS/403 2585 GET http://ad.yieldmanager.com/st? - DIRECT/192.168.0.11 text/html
in the squid logs. I don't know if you can log in-addr blocks, but that's
why I wasn't seeing anything related to it. After dropping the !, it worked.

I would love to know if the above is related, or if not what it's about?

Thanks everyone!
jlc