[squid-users] Squid, firewall in suse 9.1

From: vaisakh <vaisakhmohs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:46:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
Im working as a system/network admin. We are using suse9.1 for fetchmail.
its working fine. now thw management wants to make the linux box as our
firewall and proxy. i am not aware about Linux. basically im an MCSE...is
any body pls help me to do this.....now the ADSl is connected directly to
the switch and linux box on the same switch....how to change the setup...pls
help me...its urgent...how to configure this....pls give me in details

thanks and regards
Vaisakh
vaisakhmohs_at_yahoo.com