RE: [squid-users] squid caching report

From: bijayant kumar <bijayant4u_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:07:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I tried to generate graph with Cacti but I am getting a strange error which is not clear to diagnose it further. I have enabled snmp in squid, snmp is also working fine with squid because I am able to generate MRTG graph.
I am using squid-2.7.STABLE5 and net-analyzer/cacti-0.8.7b-r3 with OS as gentoo.

When executing poller.php I am getting the error as below
Error in packet.
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
Failed object: .0.1

Did you also got the same error? Please help me to configure Cacti graph with Squid. Cacti is working fine because I am able to generate the graph of local disk spaces, load average, CPU usage etc.

Bijayant Kumar