[squid-users] cache usage check

From: sameer shinde <s9sameer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:54:55 +0530

Hi All,

Can any one let me know, how much cache is being used by my squid3, so
that I can increase/decrease it, if required.
Currently I've 2GB of cache defined in spool. Is it really required?
If yes, is it really been using?

When I look into my access log file, I can find most of the time it is
TCP_MISS/200, TCP_MISS/204, TCP_MISS/304.

How can I measure the performance of my squid proxy server?

Sameer Shinde.
M:- +91 98204 61580
Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.