Re: [squid-users] http1.1 in squid3.0

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:28:31 +0100

Squid is mostly, bit not completely, http 1.1 compliant.
http 1.1 is designed in a way such that it should gracefully accept
1.0 clients such as squid, and handle them anyways, unless the
application is broken and can't support this behavior.
The only way to be sure it works as expected is to try it. From
experience such broken applications are only a handful.

--
    /kinkie