[squid-users] Inverse squid cache policie, ¿which is best?

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lucio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:39:01 -0600

Hi Squids,

I'm configurein a squid in inverse mode. However, I've read about many
studies on cache policies but all talking in normal mode. I wonder to know if
someone has any document talking about this but in inverse mode.

I was thinking that because you know final destination, mem_policy could be
heap GDSF and disk_policy could be heap LFUDA. But I'm not pretty sure about
this.

TIA

LD