Re: [squid-users] Some sites not working!!!

From: <viveksnv_at_aol.in>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 06:19:33 -0500

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for your reply. I have sent it to squid-users mailing list and i
received it. I will correct it if i am doing wrong.

The below problem was solved. Thanks for mailing list archival.

Thanks
Vivek

Squid usage & configuration questions is best sent to the squid-users
mailing list.

Note: to post to the list you must be subscribed, and have your mail
program configured to send plain-text email only (HTML not accepted).