[squid-users] Squid Problem.....!

From: M. Asghar Nazir <asghar_nazir_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 23:25:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear All friends,

I am new with squid installation and setup. I have installed two NIC cards in my pc....! one with public address and one with my local LAN address scheme. I have successfully installed squid on my linux machine. When I configure mozilla firefox browser with localhost:3128 port using proxying setting. internet working fine. But when any client of my LAN try to access internet using proxy setting with 192.168.0.1:3128 internet not work.

plz advise how my LAN user access internet using my squid server.

Regards