[squid-users] Problem accessing x-shockwave-flash objects with squid -3.0.STABLE10

From: bijayant kumar <bijayant4u_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 05:35:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am facing very strange issue with flash pages while accessing through the squid. I am using Squid-3.0.STABLE10 in transparent mode with minimal basic configuration. Only edited the http_port line and cache_dir line.My problem is when I am accessing pages containing some flash images, the flash images are not shown. But when I am bypassing the proxy, pages are rendering well. I do not what is the reason.

For instance I am accessing the page http://dastinternational.org/. Just below the first picture there is a menu kind of thing like Home, About Us, Candidates blah blah...

Accessing with Squid I am not getting that banner(above mentioned), but without squid I am getting without any problem.

Please help me out for the same.

Bijayant Kumar New Email names for you! Get the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. Hurry before someone else does! http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/