Re: [squid-users] Problem accessing x-shockwave-flash objects with squid -3.0.STABLE10

From: bijayant kumar <bijayant4u_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:40:24 -0800 (PST)

Bijayant Kumar

--- On Tue, 17/2/09, Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net> wrote:

> From: Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net>
> Subject: Re: [squid-users] Problem accessing x-shockwave-flash objects with squid -3.0.STABLE10
> To: "squid users" <squid-users_at_squid-cache.org>
> Date: Tuesday, 17 February, 2009, 3:06 AM
> John Doe wrote:
> > From: bijayant kumar <bijayant4u_at_yahoo.com>
> >
> >> I am facing very strange issue with flash pages
> while accessing through the squid. I am using
> Squid-3.0.STABLE10 in transparent mode with minimal basic
> configuration. Only edited the http_port line and cache_dir
> line.My problem is when I am accessing pages containing some
> flash images, the flash images are not shown. But when I am
> bypassing the proxy, pages are rendering well. I do not what
> is the reason.
> >>

> > Maybe try to see what is going on with a browser addon
> like live http headers.

Sorry, I did not understand what to look because from the same browser I am getting the page using a different Squid.

> > Did you look for the flash files in the squid log
> files to see?
> >
> > JD
In the access log it is showing the files but with the TCP_REFRESH_HIT and TCP_IMS_HIT/304 and after the url its logging as NONE/-.

> Alternatively, see
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/BrokenWindowSize
>
> Chris
I did this but no luck. The strange thing I forgot to mention in my post that when I am accessing this website through my test machine's Squid Cache: Version 3.0.STABLE10 and with the same browser(Firefox), I am getting the page with full feature. Version of squid on the local test machine and on the Gateway are same :( . The OS is also same, its Gentoo.

And one more thing I noticed that some image files also are not loading. In the logs, for every request to that page in question I am getting NONE/-

What should I do now or check? Please tell me.