Re: [squid-users] Problem accessing x-shockwave-flash objects with squid -3.0.STABLE10

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 01:55:59 +1300

bijayant kumar wrote:

> Bijayant Kumar

You need to use some tool that will show you the HTTP headers going out
in the request and the headers coming back. That may show any transit
brokenness.

>>> Did you look for the flash files in the squid log
>> files to see?
>>> JD
> In the access log it is showing the files but with the TCP_REFRESH_HIT and TCP_IMS_HIT/304 and after the url its logging as NONE/-.

NONE means squid detected something broke (or the connection closed)
before the request could be properly received.

>> Alternatively, see
>> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/BrokenWindowSize
>>
>> Chris
> I did this but no luck. The strange thing I forgot to mention in my post that when I am accessing this website through my test machine's Squid Cache: Version 3.0.STABLE10 and with the same browser(Firefox), I am getting the page with full feature. Version of squid on the local test machine and on the Gateway are same :( . The OS is also same, its Gentoo.
>
> And one more thing I noticed that some image files also are not loading. In the logs, for every request to that page in question I am getting NONE/-
>
> What should I do now or check? Please tell me.

Check also the cache.log or some minutes leading up to the access.log
entry. There may be a message about whats being detected as gone wrong.
If necessary raise debug to "debug_options ALL,1" for a information
overview.

Amos

--
Please be using