Re: [squid-users] Re: Need your help : Tproxy + WCCP

From: Vivek <viveksnv_at_aol.in>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 06:31:59 -0500

Henrik,

Thanks for your reply.

This is my squid configuration for WCCP.

wccp2_router xx.xx.xx.xx

wccp_version 4

wccp2_forwarding_method 1

wccp2_return_method 1

wccp2_assignment_method 1

wccp2_service dynamic 80

wccp2_service_info 80 protocol=tcp flags=src_ip_hash priority=240
ports=80

wccp2_service dynamic 90

wccp2_service_info 90 protocol=tcp flags=dst_ip_hash,ports_source
priority=240 ports=80

and service 80 and 90 are enabled in the router. But only 80 service is
working( Packets redirected), 90 service is not working.

Do share your views here.

Thanks,

Vivek N