[squid-users] problem sending requests (dstdomain) to special proxy

From: Joerg Hartmann <joerg.hartmann_at_lrh.sachsen-anhalt.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:27:07 +0100

Hello,

i would like to configure my Squid to send all requests for a given
domain to just one (and only one) parent.
Unfortunately i can not get this to work.

I have two cache_peers, one is my default parent which i must use.
The other is the parent just for that special domain.

# for special domain
 cache_peer AA.BB.210.135 parent 3128 7 no-query
#
# default parent
 cache_peer AA.BB.154.62 parent 80 7 no-query default

Then i have an acl for the domain in question

acl Haufe dstdomain .gate.xyz.lsa-net.de
http_access allow Haufe

cache_peer_access AA.BB.210.135 allow Haufe
cache_peer_access AA.BB.210.135 deny all

And the statement that all traffic is to route to a parent.
never_direct allow all

But the requests for [foobar].gate.xyz.lsa-net.de are never routed
to the parent which i want. Instead they are going to the default parent
which can not respond to them.

Could someone please help we with this problem?

regards

Jörg