[squid-users] cache_object localhost info dosent clear when cache is wiped

From: Woodward, Andrew <andreww_at_telenav.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:41:23 -0800

Hi group,

I've got a cluster of three squid/3.0.STABLE12 servers that are running
as reverse proxy accelerators. We periodically update the content that
the squid servers source and are using the below script to accomplish
the task. The problem is that when we perform this task, the
cache_object://localhost/info is not reset. Is there a process to
clearing the data in this item as well?

--BlastCache.sh--
#!/bin/bash
#