[squid-users] R: Re: [squid-users] R: Re: [squid-users] Squid cache cgi-bin

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:46:42 +0100 (CET)

ok....

i report here what my con file (the only mistake I found is about the
coredump_dir that it´s still in windows format):

acl all src all
acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 8080 # http
acl Safe_ports port 443 # https
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

acl server_sites dstdomain domain.server.org

external_acl_type squid_ldap children=50 %LOGIN usr/sbin/squid_ldap_group -R -
v "3" -s "sub" -b "dc=dom, dc=org" -f "(&(objectClass=person)(sAMAccountName=%v)
(memberOf=cn=%a,ou=one,ou=twon,ou=three,dc=four,dc=five,dc=org))" -d -D
"cn=......." -w "xxxxx" -h "another.server.org" -p "3268"

acl static urlpath_regex .gif .jpg .html
acl authorized_one external squid_ldap one
acl authorized_two external squid_ldap two
acl authorized_three external squid_ldap three
acl authorized_four external squid_ldap four
acl authorized_five external squid_ldap five
acl authorized_six external squid_ldap six
acl fly urlpath_regex some part to match in the eddress
acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
cache allow static

cache_peer_access server allow server_sites
cache_peer_access server deny all

cache_peer 1xx..x.x.xx parent 81xx 0 no-query originserver name=server

http_access allow password server_sites authorized_one
http_access allow password server_sites authorized_two fly

http_access deny all

cache_dir ufs /var/cache/squid 100 16 256

refresh_pattern ^ftp: 1440 20% 10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher: 1440 0% 1440
refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0 0% 0
refresh_pattern . 0 20% 4320

acl apache rep_header Server ^Apache

# TAG: cache_dns_program
# cache_dns_program c:/squid/libexec/dnsserver.exe
# For heavily loaded caches on large servers, you should
# (see res_init(3)). This prevents caches in a hierarchy
# message to cache.log. You can allow responses from unknown
# TAG: ipcache_size (number of entries)
# TAG: ipcache_low (percent)
# TAG: ipcache_high (percent)
# The size, low-, and high-water marks for the IP cache.
# ipcache_size 1024
# ipcache_low 90
# ipcache_high 95
# TAG: fqdncache_size (number of entries)
# Maximum number of FQDN cache entries.
# fqdncache_size 1024
# TAG: cachemgr_passwd
# Specify passwords for cachemgr operations.
# Usage: cachemgr_passwd password action action ...
# Some valid actions are (see cache manager menu for a full list):
# fqdncache
# ipcache
# cachemgr_passwd secret shutdown
# cachemgr_passwd lesssssssecret info stats/objects
# cachemgr_passwd disable all
# When you enable this option, client no-cache or ``reload''
# see also refresh_pattern for a more selective approach.
# are in a complex cache hierarchy to work around access
# Enable this option and Squid will never try to validate cached
# Leave coredumps in the first cache dir
coredump_dir c:/squid/var/cache