[squid-users] One node work, the other don't

From: David Rodríguez Fernández <davidrf_at_zdn.es>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:12:09 +0100

Hi,

I have two squid servers in HA. Two nodes have the exact same config,
but one node works fine but the other one don't work when I migrate
the HA. I have copy the config files from one server to another,
regenerated the cache, I can surf the web from the server with telnet,
but all response that I have is long wait time without response.

I have connectivity with Internet inside the squid server, I can
telnet with the remote web servers to port 80 and GET an URL, so
there's no connectivity problem.

I don't know what I can look to find a problem.

Can you help me?