Re: [squid-users] One node work, the other don't

From: Angela Williams <angie_at_eoh.co.za>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:35:12 +0200

On Tuesday 10 March 2009, David Rodríguez Fernández wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two squid servers in HA. Two nodes have the exact same config,
> but one node works fine but the other one don't work when I migrate
> the HA. I have copy the config files from one server to another,
> regenerated the cache, I can surf the web from the server with telnet,
> but all response that I have is long wait time without response.
>
> I have connectivity with Internet inside the squid server, I can
> telnet with the remote web servers to port 80 and GET an URL, so
> there's no connectivity problem.

What does the "bad" servers squid logs show? Cache and access.
Try telneting in port 3128 on 127.0.0.1 and getting a page. Well that is
assuming you allow localhost!

A bit more info would be helpful!

Cheers
Ang

--
Angela Williams				Enterprise Outsourcing
Unix/Linux & Cisco spoken here!		Bedfordview