[squid-users] Disconnected system caching

From: Dingwell, Robert A. <bobd_at_mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:59:23 -0400

Hi,

I¹m looking for a way to cache data from systems that are disconnected at
times and to serve from the cache when the systems are disconnected. I know
that 2.7 supports the stale-if-error directive but I believe that requires
the origin to set that in the content header which is currently out of the
realm of possibilities. Is there another way to do this? Can I use
header_replace to force the stale-if-error directive?

Thanks