[squid-users] Squid + Antivirus

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:46:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I´d like to have some answers about using squid with an antivirus.
I´m using squid as webproxy and I would like to set an antivirus to check all
squid is passing to the end-user.
I found some information about Clamav...but the problem is that no example
of configuration with squid and my aim was mentioned.
-Is it possible to now wich kind of line should I configure in squid to let
check by Clamav what squid is proxying?
-If Clamav is not a good solution (relationed to squid) could you please give
me an advice about a good antivirus I could use with squid (and possibly some
informations about the way to configure it)?

I´m really satisfy from squid, and I´d like to bring finally this project out
of the test phase.
Thanks in advance to everybody.