[squid-users] squid and ICAP

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:40:40 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I try to manage this situation:

squid+safesquid+clamav

My aim was to have proxy (squid) with scanning for virus and malware.
Squid works perfectly, Safesquid also, Clamav also.

Now the question is:
How do I set squid to "pass" the request to Safesquid to let analyze those by
Clamav?

Exist a configuration for squid through ICAP to redirect to Safesquid???

In general I took Safesquid just for binding Clamav to squid using ICAP:is
may be possible to pass the request directly from squid to Clamav in order to
scan???If yes, does a configuration of squid exist???

Thanks in advance, hope in a quick answer.