Re: [squid-users] Squid daily releases

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:52:58 +1200 (NZST)

> Using 3.1.0.6
>
> What has changed between 0308 and today?
>
> I compiled today's release and got no access complains and had to switch
> back
> to 20090308?
>
> What happened?

Sorry about that. We can only assure that is builds. The run-time behavior
is not as well auto-tested as we would like. (volunteers for adding unit
tests?)

Quite a lot of code shuffling is going on this month. Some of it is
bringing out C++ linkage oddities. The worst of them are hitting 3.HEAD,
but some has leaked into 3.1 snapshots.

We are working really hard on locating all of the current issues and
fixing/testing in HEAD before porting the results back to 3.1.

Amos