Re: [squid-users] BOSH and 400

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:23:24 +1300

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> Hi Squids,
>
> Well because a transparent squid when I'm passing BOSH (xmmp/http) squids
> sends error 400 and of course all fails.

Find out why that error is occuring.

Statement #4 of the BOSH statement of requirements is:
   "Fully compatible with HTTP/1.0."

A deeper reading shows that BOSH is a very simple usage of formatted
bodies in very standard POST requests.

> I cant change FW rule because I dont have control, but squid. Is there a way
> to tell squid that traffic to a particular server (my jabber one) will not
> analize and passthru without adding headders, etc etc?

Worst case, configure the client to call the proxy directly and use
CONNECT requests to tunnel the raw data out to its destination.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6