Re: [squid-users] get file path to cached files

From: lorenor <lorenor.n8_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:12:59 +0200

Amos Jeffries schrieb:
> lorenor wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> lets assume I cached the site www.example.com. Now i want to get the
>> path to all
>> cached files related to the site. Have anyone an idea?
>
> Why?
>
> Amos
Hi Amos,

I already found a way with help of the store log, but maybe you have
another idea.
The reason was to scan the files for malware and other analyses. Also i
want to know
which files belong to a given url.
I'm testing other solutions for the malware scan like "squid + c-icap +
clamav" and
"squid + havp + clamav". But i didn't have a real success. The goal
isn't to filter
the infected files (well maybe, I don't know yet) or to show some
warning message on
the client side. Just make an entry in a db that this url has an
infected file. I
think it is possible with the solution "squid + c-icap + clamav", but
like I said I
didn't have success yet.

lorenor