[squid-users] Problem using ncsa_auth on MacOS X

From: Cédric Vuillet <Cedric_at_spartoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:27:46 +0200

Hello, I am new to squid.

I installed it on MacOS X using Fink.

It works but I cannot use simple authentification.
I tried to use ncsa_auth, but it's not installed on MacOS X (10.4.9 or
10.5.3).

So I don't know if I must install ncsa_auth on my system (I don't know
how), or if I must use another authentification system.

Maybe ncsa_auth is just for Linux and I must use something else on
MacOS X...
Or maybe my Fink installation is not so good...

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Cédric Vuillet
Spartoo.com