[squid-users] windows update problem, c-icap+squid+dansguardian

From: Anuj Singh <anujhere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:49:10 +0530

Hi,

I am using clamav + c-icap + squid + dansguardian on FreeBSD7.1
I am able to filter out the viruses, perform content filtering, but i
am facing problem with windows machine updates threw proxy.

Can we bypass c-icap filter for widows update sites? I checked on a
different setup with squid+dansguradian, updates are working with
them, but when i add c-icap module, I have an error on widows
machines.

Thanks & Regards
Anuj Singh