Re: [squid-users] windows update problem, c-icap+squid+dansguardian

From: Christos Tsantilas <christos_at_chtsanti.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:30:51 +0300

About squid3 and icap logs, there is an icap logging patch maintained by
Alex Rousskov:
     https://code.launchpad.net/~rousskov/squid/IcapLog3p0
It has many options including options for logging icap headers.

The c-icap does not have a good logging system. But maybe you can modify
its code, write your own logging modules or pay someone to do. Please
ask about c-icap in c-icap-users mailing list.

Regards,
      Christos