[squid-users] Multiple reverse proxies for multiple projects

From: Frank Helmschrott <fhelmschrott_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:15:26 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to have a setup for 3 or 4 servers with squid (identical
configuration) that all work as a reverse proxy for different projects
with different domains/URLs on 5-6 productive servers.

I've tried several configuration variations to have different
cache_peer addresses for different Domains called.

Can anyone probably point me to a how to or configuration examples or
probably post some examples here that help me find the way? I'm kinda
new to squid. I'm using 2.7 STABLE3 (which comes with Debian Lenny).

Thanks for any hint!

--
Frank